Having resolved some things, parked some things and walked away from others I am ready to start some journeying.
- I have made decisions about dispensing with as much diagnostic testing as I am able. This has been and will remain a challenge.
- I am not trying to run away
- I am fearless and self-sufficient
- I feel comfortable enough with myself, my own abilities and my prognosis
- I (finally) realise just how many dreams I had been harbouring and how many of them can be realised
and I plan to “do” living to death…if you know what I mean.
So…two travelling adventures booked for 2016 and two “pending”. I am determinedly moving out of the “horrible” years….annus horribilis, followed by the annus horriblier and then horribliest with abandon. Planning to do a full-frontal charge into the (what I hope will be) my annus mirabilis or even (and I do dare dream) anni mirabiles – if my Latin is correct after all these years.